What's new

Looking for a good belt

I've been looking for a nice belt for quite a while now. I wanted plain black (no stitching, no patterns etc) with a plain silver buckle (not huge, no giant logo or designer name on it, etc.). Came across exactly what I wanted at the Ralph Lauren store in NYC. Kind of pricey, but really nice.

thanks for the replies, I checked out all of the websites you all gave me. I'm curious if any body looked at the tanner goods website? Any way I decided to go with the tanner belt, a little pricey but design aesthetic + functionality are worth it to me!

Please report back when you get it... I am very interested in the Tanner products but prefer the testimonies of the Filson's ruggedness. I just don't like the Brass colored Filson hardware.

SAFE, on thing I know even before getting my belt is they have great customer service, I wanted Chicago screws instead of rivits... No problem, I wanted no logo/ branding, no problem, I talked with one of the owners the whole time! That's what you get when you deal with a small company, I will try to
Post pics and a review when I recieve my belt.

Top Bottom