What's new

Looking for a Few Good Men..... The $1 Razor Challenge!

This thread just keeps getting better!:a29:
I don't want to alarm anyone or spoil the fun here in any way, but this razor sure looks a lot like the Chinese-made Nanjie, sold online under various brand names for as little as $5.90 (on amazon.com under the name Msmask), based on a quick google search I just did. A quick search here shows that some members have encountered the Nanjie before, and in at least some cases threw it away without even trying it once. Look at a thread titled "World's Junkiest Razor". Just sayin'. ;)

I don't want to alarm anyone or spoil the fun here in any way, but this razor sure looks a lot like the Chinese-made Nanjie, sold online under various brand names for as little as $5.90 (on amazon.com under the name Msmask), based on a quick google search I just did. I quick search here shows that some members have encountered the Nanjie before, and in at least some cases threw it away without even trying it once. Look at a thread titled "World's Junkiest Razor". Just sayin'. ;)

proxy.php

There's no turning back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
This thread has inspired me to try a cheap razor. I just purchased a Gillette Super Click from the bay. I'll give it a whirl in a few weeks once it arrives.
They're surprisingly good, actually. Kinda sad when you want to spend a lot more and can't justify it, lol.

FarmerTan

I'll let you all know when mine shows up. Will be shaving tomorrow morning, will try to hold off after that.....I'm kinda scared.

FarmerTan

I'm thinking we need to make this even more interesting..... based on the names of the contestants, who is the most likely to get the first nick or cut? I nominate @MilkCrate , because I'm a little lactose intolerant, and the name strikes me as insensitive to my weakness.

I'm thinking we need to make this even more interesting..... based on the names of the contestants, who is the most likely to get the first nick or cut? I nominate @MilkCrate , because I'm a little lactose intolerant, and the name strikes me as insensitive to my weakness.

Me, me, pick me!

... oh wait, what?

:thumbup:

Oh, that hurt, brother. I can ALWAYS get my mommy to drive me to the hospital!!!

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

7BAE6011-5B4F-4DB5-950D-DC1542E38C54.gif

My T time is Friday morning and I can't wait...No WAIT WTH was I thinking? I need styptic lots of styptic, band aids, gauze, tape, antiseptic, EMT, a last living will and testament, notice sent to next of kin, burial plans and the like. No Man I'm not scared though I got this and I'm going to keep telling myself that too.

I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death............

My T time is Friday morning and I can't wait...No WAIT WTH was I thinking? I need styptic lots of styptic, band aids, gauze, tape, antiseptic, EMT, a last living will and testament, notice sent to next of kin, burial plans and the like. No Man I'm not scared though I got this and I'm going to keep telling myself that too.

I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death............

Don’t worry. Well ... unless we don’t hear back from our Wednesday contestants.

Top Bottom