What's new

Looking for a durable and reliable hand grinder fir $50 or less

Hi all,

I strictly french press so a grinder doesn't need to be anything special. What are your suggestions for a durable and reliable hand grinder for $50 or less?

Thank you guys 🙂
I can up the budget a little. Now I'm going obsess about, get one and enjoy the heck out of it!

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
The Hario Mini (a.k.a., Slim) has served me very well for many years for French Press. I "upgraded" to the Skerton with the modification, but I didn't find that really any better than the Mini.

They now have a "Mini Slim Plus" that purports to be more ergonomic. I never had much of a problem with the original form (especially since I'm only grinding for a short time), but I suppose any improvement is good. If I were to buy a new one, this is likely what I would go with.

Either fits your budget.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I agree with others. If your on a limited budget, and you want to get something decent, but not go deep diving into the rabbit 🐇 hole 🕳️ like I did, I think the Timemore C2 would be your best bet

1679027362360.png

Good luck.

PS: When your new grinder shows up, I wanna see some pictures so I may drool at your new coffee gear, I love pics! 😊

Top Bottom