What's new

Looking for a deep dark green ink

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
It's a very subjective thing, but google a few Waterman's Harmonious Green reviews. It's my favorite.

It's a very subjective thing, but google a few Waterman's Harmonious Green reviews. It's my favorite.

I use and love this ink and almost suggested. Definitely check it out. Wasn’t sure how much black you wanted But this is a great green.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Cult Pens do a Deep Dark Green which is produced for them by Diamine.

Like others mentioned above, my favourite is Diamine Sherwood Green too. I also have and like Diamine Teal, but it is quite a dry ink, and some of my pens don't like it.

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Lots of excellent suggestions! I'm going broke buying them all. :lemo:
Samples are your find. Personally, I like Anderson Pens for samples; they give you a little more so you can get a couple good fills through the nib before needing a syringe.

I have the green/black and looks very nice, very similar like a green from a dollar bill 💵
Green Moss from Graf von Faber-Castell is another good candidate, I have some cartridges and like the color too.

If you want to purchase some american brand, Green Marine is another of my favorites.

I just got one: Monteverde Jade Noir. It is hard to tell that it isn’t black. And Montevrede is a good value in ink

There is a deep green ink made by a company called Pure Pens, it is called Cwm Idwal and named after a beautiful location in Wales,

It's a deusy.

It actually looks darker from the nib than this image, the ink has shading and just a hint of red sheen.

Cwm_Idwal_Drip_540x.jpg

Top Bottom