What's new

Looking for a complete straight forward straight kit.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I just did some research. If assembling 10 of the basic kits I suggested above, the gear would cost a little under USD 30 per kit including shipping. On to that would need to be added the honing, say USD 25.

That doesn't leave a great profit to be made but that suggested USD 75 is looking like its doable, just. A better selling price would be somewhere around the USD 80 to 100 mark. That is about the same as someone would pay if they put the same single kit together themselves.

Then there is the profit from the extras/upgrades that could be sold with the kit.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
I just did some research. If assembling 10 of the basic kits I suggested above, the gear would cost a little under USD 30 per kit including shipping. On to that would need to be added the honing, say USD 25.

That doesn't leave a great profit to be made but that suggested USD 75 is looking like its doable, just. A better selling price would be somewhere around the USD 80 to 100 mark. That is about the same as someone would pay if they put the same single kit together themselves.

Then there is the profit from the extras/upgrades that could be sold with the kit.
Oh I know it CAN be done. It is being done. But I can't.

Top Bottom