What's new

Look Who I Met

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I think I need to find ol' @Graydog 's address.... He's on my short list of people I MUST meet this side of Glory.... @MaineYooper is another.... SO MANY great people gather here. Myself excluded, of course. The fact that I am allowed free (mostly, lol) reign here amazes me.

All of the folks I have met on here are just plain top notch..... except for POSSIBLY @lancre ..... Sometimes my dyslexia kicks in, and he reminds me of having a boil "lanced" doggone!

I think I need to find ol' @Graydog 's address.... He's on my short list of people I MUST meet this side of Glory.... @MaineYooper is another.... SO MANY great people gather here. Myself excluded, of course. The fact that I am allowed free (mostly, lol) reign here amazes me.

All of the folks I have met on here are just plain top notch..... except for POSSIBLY @lancre ..... Sometimes my dyslexia kicks in, and he reminds me of having a boil "lanced" doggone!
I am humbled by your mention of me. However, I am a recluse, and in an identity protection program. The Shadow and I have never been seen together. Just saying. :eek2:

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
It’s too late in the year to visit unless it’s solely to see your friend on that Atlantic coast. All the eating-sized puffins will be heading back to Iceland and northwestern Europe by the time you get there.

Graydog

Biblical Innards

Thank you Tan 😊
I'm humbled and honored that a psycho nurse wants to meet me 😜👍😘

(Backs away quietly.)

Top Bottom