What's new

Look Who I Met

I had a PM a few weeks ago stating this person was going to be in my area visiting the Truman Presidential Library, & would I be interested in meeting. I replied I most certainly would like to meet. So, last night my wife & I had the pleasure of meeting @FarmerTan & his lovely wife. We had dinner together & sat & visited for several hours. He is a charming gentleman, and I must report his statement about his handsome face isn't just internet boasting. He really is incredibly handsome. We then met this morning to attend church together. Dave & his wife are lovely people, thank you Dave for letting me know you were coming to town. Safe travels as you make your way home.
IMG_3035.jpg

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
During these rough times, with all the crazies out there, it would be very lucky to meet a solid gentlemen. In the short time that I've been on here, it didn't take me long to figure out that, Farmertan is a nice dude.

And his handsome face might as well be on the Arko tube, somebody has to make that product better. Glad you guys had fun too. I myself, don't go nowhere! Traveling is not in my interest, especially these days.

But of course, I've been through stuff, where I know its safer that way. Anyways, now that Farmertan has met you, now he will have a few jokes coming your way when you least expect them. So be prepared for that HAHA.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I was kind of expecting somebody who resembled the Arko man. Not sure exactly why.

😁

View attachment 1445266
Well, the secret to my incredibly handsome face is out: ARKO! Yes, after I was forced into retirement, and my lovely War Department began to tire of the stench emanating from the Lazyboy, and since we could only afford enough Dove Bath Soap for her and my only begotten, she said, "hey Slacker! You stink, and it sure ain't from exercise. And I'm DONE smelling you, and I'm done with paying for you to use 1/4 moisturizing cream to wash your ugly mug! So, Mister Tan, you better find a solution to MY problem, or find a new place to stay!"

Well, I put on my thinking cap, and realized that the Arkoman could be the answer to fixing ALL my trubbles!

Sure enough, after using Arko JUST ONCE she rolled out the red carpet. Started cooking my meals again, and after a week I fired my son from his job as food taster in this house/Castle! True domestic bliss was restored! True story doggone!

"Arko: more than just a shaving soap, it's a marital miracle!"

FarmerTan

During these rough times, with all the crazies out there, it would be very lucky to meet a solid gentlemen. In the short time that I've been on here, it didn't take me long to figure out that, Farmertan is a nice dude.

And his handsome face might as well be on the Arko tube, somebody has to make that product better. Glad you guys had fun too. I myself, don't go nowhere! Traveling is not in my interest, especially these days.

But of course, I've been through stuff, where I know its safer that way. Anyways, now that Farmertan has met you, now he will have a few jokes coming your way when you least expect them. So be prepared for that HAHA.
The hardest part of meeting the second most handsome man on Badger and Blade was being nice to him the entire time we were together! I don't believe I insulted him once. And was I glad later! Because when we left he presented me with my first ever Zenith Boar brush. Which, now that I think on it a bit, was appropriate, as we ate at a delicious BBQ place!

I've decided that when I next visit a city with a museum I will try to meet up with other folks from B and B because they will probably have great restaurant recommendations!

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Although I am not sure if the reverse is true

Hearing the rock salt cartridges drop in place if the guest even side glances at the plum tree in your yard might be why.

Or the greeting of “I’m so glad you’ve traveled out all this way to give me tea towels!” Don’t know which one.

So glad famous Daves could meet each other and not have it turn out like in that Highlander movie.

FarmerTan

A great picture! That black sign in the background made me chuckle 🤣
Yeah, that was unfortunate... Tho our wives enjoyed it...
@FarmerTan Did you get a chance to survey the legendary great blade exchange?
He told me that they were locked up on Funk and Wagnell's front porch!
I was kind of expecting somebody who resembled the Arko man. Not sure exactly why.

😁

View attachment 1445266
I think I have found my new profile pic!

Well, the secret to my incredibly handsome face is out: ARKO! Yes, after I was forced into retirement, and my lovely War Department began to tire of the stench emanating from the Lazyboy, and since we could only afford enough Dove Bath Soap for her and my only begotten, she said, "hey Slacker! You stink, and it sure ain't from exercise. And I'm DONE smelling you, and I'm done with paying for you to use 1/4 moisturizing cream to wash your ugly mug! So, Mister Tan, you better find a solution to MY problem, or find a new place to stay!"

Well, I put on my thinking cap, and realized that the Arkoman could be the answer to fixing ALL my trubbles!

Sure enough, after using Arko JUST ONCE she rolled out the red carpet. Started cooking my meals again, and after a week I fired my son from his job as food taster in this house/Castle! True domestic bliss was restored! True story doggone!

"Arko: more than just a shaving soap, it's a marital miracle!"
Incredibly handsome? Liar! I thought I was looking at George Clooney and Brad Pitt! Two gorgeous fellers right there! 👍

Top Bottom