What's new

Look what Santa got me!

It actually really isn't from Santa. My family bought me them.

The razor looks to be never used. It seems similar to my fatboy but not adjustable and gold color. It says Gillette so I guess it is decent.

Also some sort of shaving mug. It looks cool and works great.

What do you all think?

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Awesome scores!!

What you have is a Gillette Aristocrat, one of the first TTO razors Gillette made, and a Georgetown Pottery Scuttle. Both items are pretty heavily prized! :thumbup1:

My Aristocrat is almost identical to yours. It is a great shaver. Mine is approximately a 1946-1947 vintage razor.

I haven't had a chance to date my Aristocrat yet. It doesn't have a date code that I can see.

Also I was kind of playing dumb. I knew the second I saw the Georgiatown Scuttle and the Aristocrat what they were.

Both work great. The Aristocrat seems a bit more aggressive than both my superspeeds which I like.

I haven't had a chance to date my Aristocrat yet. It doesn't have a date code that I can see.

Also I was kind of playing dumb. I knew the second I saw the Georgiatown Scuttle and the Aristocrat what they were.

Both work great. The Aristocrat seems a bit more aggressive than both my superspeeds which I like.

i was going to say... with 1000 post, you'd think you'd know what an aristocrat looks like. :tongue_sm

great scores btw.. the scuttle looks great

Top Bottom