What's new

LOOK what *I* Won!

I'm over the moon about this brush, won in the Badger and Blade contest from QED. This Saville Row brush is amazing - the weight, the fullness - wonderful! I can't wait to use it tomorrow morning and cannot begin to thank Charles enough for offering it.

Sorry for the blur. My daughter took it in bad lighting.

proxy.php

Lucky!! (Well, so am I [thanks, Bernd], but I haven't received word about my prize yet, much less the thing itself).

Congrats!

I won't be home from the road again for two or three weeks. Hopefully mine will be waiting for me when I get there. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

You're lucky that picture is blurry buddy. I know people in Rhode Island who can DO certain things to lucky contest winners like you. :a7:

Nice victory and I'm glad to see it go to someone who looks like they'll make good use of it.

Enjoy!

Congrats ,

And I like the blurry photo if you did not say anything Id think its an Artistic filtering technique used with good Photoshop CS2 editing...

The brush stands kinda in the focus of this picture instead of your face and the point here is you won the brush so the first thing I noticed was the nice brush which is the point in you showing the brush its called Spot Focussing technique instead of Central Focusing technique im a Nerd cant help it.... good thing indeed some folks would visit your house in the night to get that brush... :eek:

moses said:
Lucky!! (Well, so am I [thanks, Bernd], but I haven't received word about my prize yet, much less the thing itself).

I'm in the same boat - no PM or information about the item I won. =(

Congratulations on the spiffy brush though! :)

moses said:

:confused: I have yet to receive word on mine either. That's one fine lookin' brush:thumbup1:

Top Bottom