What's new

Look what i got for $17 shipped

20180521_162214.jpg
The asking price for the lot was 10 i bid $10.50. 7 for shipping the razor is in good shape the date code is b2 and if i understand the wiki page correct than this is a 1956 flare tip. If im wrong please correct me. The brush is an ever ready. I really only bid for the old spice mug.
20180521_165335.jpg

Not a bad day's work.

If it Recovery on both sides it is 78-80 if Recovery and Grand Turk is 1980 to end of production (last version)

Alk polished up. Nice condition. I know i said no more razors but i bought the mug and the rest was a freebie. Technically i did not by the razor so i did not go back in my word .Right? Ok mybe i nead help
20180521_180112.jpg
20180521_180210.jpg
20180521_180249.jpg

Last edited:
Flare tips work so good for me, I wonder why I buy more expensive razors. Whenever I see one in good shape I always buy them if they are cheap. Same for me with the Knacks. Overlooked and underrated, everyone wants 40s style Superspeeds, Fatboys and Slims. Great score.

Flare tips work so good for me, I wonder why I buy more expensive razors. Whenever I see one in good shape I always buy them if they are cheap. Same for me with the Knacks. Overlooked and underrated, everyone wants 40s style Superspeeds, Fatboys and Slims. Great score.
Thanks i never used one. Im going to tonight. I am in love with my slim so i see why they are wanted

Awesome score congrats!
I know i said no more razors but i bought the mug and the rest was a freebie. Technically i did not by the razor so i did not go back in my word .Right? Ok mybe i nead help
They practically paid you to take the razor. :wink2:

Welk i just shaved with the flare tip. I used Wilkinson sword blade and Arko shave stick. What a smooth razor. I kid you not i could not feel the blade. I had to double check to see if i forgot a blade. Effortless BBS. And to think i was not planning on using it.

Welk i just shaved with the flare tip. I used Wilkinson sword blade and Arko shave stick. What a smooth razor. I kid you not i could not feel the blade. I had to double check to see if i forgot a blade. Effortless BBS. And to think i was not planning on using it.
That’s my experience as well. Very smooth, it doesn’t remove all the hair on my first WTG pass like my other razors but it catches up on the XTG pass, and ATG it pretty much surpasses most of my mild ones. All that and no irritation or weepers.

Top Bottom