What's new

Look at What I Got!

flex1.jpg
flex2.jpg
flex3.jpg
flex4.jpg

A brand new Pearl Flexi razor. Will be using it all next week and will report back. BTW, anyone ever tried those blades? I'm not familiar with them at all

I think 1.40mm gap would be enough for me :D. Now I just have to wait and see a comparison between this and the Rex razor and also see what people with coarse beards and efficient razor addicts think about it.

So very tempting. Looks like it might be a great companion razor to my Gibbs. Wonder if it can fully disassemble.

Congrats on a good looking shaver 😊
Beware of alignment issues, I saw one guy on fb posting pics of his new flexi and showing some serious issues.
Another guy, or maybe it was the same guy (?), showed pics on how the head was tilted at one side.
I wanted to order one until I saw these posts on fb.
Not sure about Pearls QC

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I haven’t tried those blades. Give them a try. They are probably good shavers.

I usually use Gillette razors.

Congrats on a good looking shaver 😊
Beware of alignment issues, I saw one guy on fb posting pics of his new flexi and showing some serious issues.
Another guy, or maybe it was the same guy (?), showed pics on how the head was tilted at one side.
I wanted to order one until I saw these posts on fb.
Not sure about Pearls QC

Any gap alignment issue with a new adjustable without a collet is usually just a spring that needs to get broken in. Usually gets straight after a week of use or you can manually press up and down on the baseplate for a few minutes to loosen it up. I’ve seen this with two of my new, modern adjustable springs (VB Emperor and Parker Variant) and both worked themselves out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom