What's new

Longevity of Stirling EdT?

I would say moderate. I have tried sharp dressed, executive man and Stirling blue. They do not fade quickly but they hardly last all day.

I would put the quality at great and the longevity between good and satisfactory.

I have Sharp dressed man in the 50ml as well as several other scents in 5ml samples. I find Sharp Dressed Man will last me about 8-10 hrs with two sprays. The samples vary, but get slightly less from the smaller sprayers. These are comparable to the other main stream scents I use. I highly recommend the Stirling based on price and scents!

For what Stirling is charging for their colognes they're pretty much a no-brainer in my book, as long as you like the scent in the first place. If the longevity is a bit short, get a good pocket atomizer to carry and refresh as needed throughout the day.

I ordered 12 samples.
I am amazed at the longevity of most of these scents, especially Gatlinburg, Arkadia and Dunshire. I get 12+ hours from them easily with 2 sprays of the sample bottles.
Ordered bottles of each of these and Sandpiper, which is more subtle.
Super cheap and I love the scents.

Stirling EDT has great longevity and for the price they are a excellent deal IMO. They were passing out samples at the Maggard Meet Up (Island Man & Baker St.) and picked up a bottle of Stirling Gentlemen soon as possible since it smells amazing. The green bottles are classy and would recommend them for anyone that's curious.

how close is stirling executive man toilette to creed aventis?

I have never tried the real thing (Aventis) but EM is a lot closer in quality than it's price (about 1/16th?) would indicate. From others I hear it is fairly close in scent, with a little more or less pineapple. Not a very detailed or comprehensive answer, but I would say if you like Aventis at all BUY EM you won't be disappointed considering the astronomic difference in price :001_rolle

I'm not one for resurrecting years old threads, but rather than post a new thread regarding the above, i decided just to add my opinion to this original one...i have quite a number of edt's in my collection some quite expensive some cheaper, but i have to say my Stirling barbershop edt is equal to all of them, even some of my more well known designer fragrances(to my nose) have disappeared after a few hours, but i can actually still smell the lovely scent of my Stirling barbershop well into the next day, it's the only Stirling scent i have at the moment(have a few of their shaving soaps) but I've decided to order another couple of their edt's, i know everyone's different when it comes to scents, but just looking for recommendations on favourite Stirling scents, cheers guys👍🏼

With regards to longevity, it may vary a little by scent. I currently have Varen, Agar, and Sandpiper and I would say Varen is the longest lasting and Sandpiper the least, with Agar somewhere in the middle. In terms of scent I did a head to head (ok, wrist to wrist) with Sandpiper AS vs the YSL EDT and I honestly prefer the scent of Sandpiper. The YSL was much louder but it faded to nothing after about 3 hours.

YMMV, as always.

Top Bottom