What's new

Longest Goal Celebration Ever!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Since we're in the spirit of the World Cup...I present this 'clip' in the spirit of humor.
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
" [In soccer you] have three options. You could win or you could lose". Kevin Keegan.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
They have a long way to go to catch up with American football celebrations.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Besides, everyone knows the world's record for the slide belongs to Pete Townshend.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I would love to watch soccer. One thing stops me- I can’t stand the flopping. Two players barely touch each other, and one drops to the ground, acting like he’s in so much pain that he seems about to die. Opponent gets carded, and a minute later the “injured” party is running around like nothing happened. These guys make NBA players (another sport I can’t watch, for the same reason) look like pikers.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
125th ANNIVERSARY MATCH 1994
NORTH V PIES
2nd term. Roos down by about 40 points. Struggling against the pies. Up steps Corey McKernan, who kicks a goal from the center square, just next to the centre circle. Kicks the goal, the ball goe's a good 10-15 rows back into the stand, having travelled a good 70 plus metres and during to celebrities that player got a red card [
proxy.php
]
for his long celebration:a13:

. The Roos then fire up, run over the pies, and win the game by about 30 points.
Tropex21:
Good story and thanx for sharing. :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"Forwards win games, backs decide by how much". Anonymous

Top Bottom