What's new

Long Rifle Hunting lodge

Just got home and yay my soap arrived. My roommate was home and I said this should be a great guy smell.
We opened it up and we immediately agreed. Oh yeah it is.
Top notes certainly of leather, not fancy leather but working leather. They were on the money when they said saddle but the tobacco provides a almost sweet after note.

I haven't used it but I will update. Mmmmmmmmmmm

Also, she sent me a nice pen and wrote me a note. I love buying from small artists.

Worth it so far.

Attachments

• 20220103_150258.jpg
    20220103_150258.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
Ok shave done. Also, this soap was handicapped because I have no hot water. Heater is being repaired.
This soap is great. It was extraordinarily easy to make a super rich lather. Omg the smell just wafted filling my bathroom whole not smelling super strong or over powering. It was very slick and cushiony.
I will just go ahead and say this is better than my PAA and Stirling. It just feels next level.
So so luxurious.

I used it with a butterfly. Total perfection and wow I can't stop smelling myself. Always buy from artisans. New formulas old formulas... meh. That's not what's important. Whatever this woman is doing is amazing and filled with love. I can just feel it and smell it..

Attachments

• 20220105_153749.jpg
    20220105_153749.jpg
    942.1 KB · Views: 12
Top Bottom