What's new

Long Handle Brushes

Who sells long handle brushes?

Im considering getting one similar to the one in the picture below

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 263
Not cheap but Simpson has Emperor and Polo. Rooney has one that is called something like Victorian. On the Cheaper side you might look at some of Semogue's Boar line. 2000....... SOC.

Colonel Conk makes one with a wooden handle that I have but I've never used it. Just looking at it and feeling the bristles makes me think it's pretty good quality and it didn't cost very much. Hope this helps.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Check out the vendor hobbyist classified section, find a member whose work appeals to you and fire off a message to them. I am sure many hobbyist here can Make you that brush.

Thanks you guys have a lot of good suggestions.

@ Musikmann I was looking at that brush yesterday online. It's not to expensive either.

i think whipped dog also has one as well. I will check it out too.

The rooney Victorian is great!
i also have some vintage and custom long handles that are nice, but no match to the Rooney.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 203
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 202
Check out the vendor hobbyist classified section, find a member whose work appeals to you and fire off a message to them. I am sure many hobbyist here can Make you that brush.

+1 Most of the brush artisans should be able to make you one. Good luck.

Very cool those look enticing. The really long one looks like the brush is glued or attached to a smaller brush

@ oleg1986

where did you get the 3rd brush in that first picture? It's blue next to the B&B brush

I'd like to join this thread which I did not see until today...

These are the ones I made:

The Barry Sheene I made for a friend who saw my Senna and asked for a similar one

proxy.php

My Senna, aside a Vulfix 660 S Large

proxy.php

And the Cucciolo...

proxy.php

proxy.php

I love long handles too... :001_cool:

Top Bottom