What's new

London Oatcake

Got their signature soap today, I was really impressed. Good lather and face feel after. The smell reminded me of oat and raisin cookies. I will be buying some more of their soaps.
I haven't seen any posts on here about their soap they sell on eitsy and most of the UK shaving sites.

IMG_20181215_232549.jpg
IMG_20181215_232549.jpg
IMG_20181215_232549.jpg IMG_20181215_232539.jpg

Agree, Oatcake soap performance is excellent. I have their Lavender Melt soap and while the scent isn't what I expected the performance makes up for it.

I have their Limited edition soap, I love the soap, performs well... hate the scent! Reminds me of when I got drunk as a kid and threw up my mum had this toilet block in that stunk... this has a similar scent

I have their Limited edition soap, I love the soap, performs well... hate the scent! Reminds me of when I got drunk as a kid and threw up my mum had this toilet block in that stunk... this has a similar scent

Thanks man, I was going to actually buy their Abyss soap! Glad I didn't, toilet block sounds rough, lol! Their scent profiles do seem to be off and hopefully will improve over time being that they're a new artisan. That said I am tempted by their Gingerbread soap as that's a rare scent to come by generally so may take a gamble.

Top Bottom