What's new

Lol!!

Just heard a commercial on the radio for a local sports bar. The announcer goes on and on about this is the coolest place ever to watch NASCAR. At the end of all that he chimes in with "We also have the best Cosmopolitans in town" :lol::lol:

I got this mental image of being in this place some Sunday afternoon. The place is teaming with toothless, mullet wearing rednecks watching NASCAR as I approach the bar and order up a Cosmopolitan! Why don't I just wear a t shirt that says, "Please kick my ***, now!" :lol::lol::lol:

Wear your Doc's, and order with pride :biggrin:

I would do it, just for the reaction I would get.:lol:

(of course, I am 6'4" 220 pounds and can handle my own, and they would probably be on the downhill side of plastered.

proxy.php

No, I don't believe the name of the place was "The Man Hole Tavern" :lol::lol:

Didn't figure NASCAR was big with the alternative lifestyles crowd.

Sounds like the idea is to allow your girlfriend to get herself stupid drunk while you enjoy the race. They probably have one screen over in the corner showing reruns of "Sex and the City."

Just heard a commercial on the radio for a local sports bar. The announcer goes on and on about this is the coolest place ever to watch NASCAR. At the end of all that he chimes in with "We also have the best Cosmopolitans in town" :lol::lol:
That is pretty funny.

Top Bottom