What's new

L'Occitane Soin Poudre Powdered Foot Care Review Discussion Thread....

There's a L'Occitane outlet store I'm going to visit this weekend. Aside from the foot powder cream and hand lotion, any other products of theirs worth trying?

As far as the foot cream goes, how strong is the scent? I have this work policy that requires not very strong scents.

TAsunder said:
There's a L'Occitane outlet store I'm going to visit this weekend. Aside from the foot powder cream and hand lotion, any other products of theirs worth trying?

As far as the foot cream goes, how strong is the scent? I have this work policy that requires not very strong scents.
The L'Occitane CADE Shaving Soap is excellent. Produces a very creamy, wet lather.. Very clean, light fragrance of juniper. The Eau de Bergers aftershave lotion is also very pleasant, especially if you like a bracer. I am not sure though that its light fragrance might not fall awry of the PC Police in your office...:001_unsur

If you have dry skin, don't miss the high % shea butter products. The 25% hand cream is the best thing out there for nightime use, and smells nice too. You can't use it during the day, however, as it is super-thick and slow absorbing. Given the time to work in the evening, however, it can resuscitate dry and cracked skin better than anything else.

Thanks, I'll check into those too. Don't know what juniper smells like so it should be an interesting trip.

Do their creams (shaving, hand, food) keep well in winter conditions? I'm going to be leaving them in the car for several hours, and it's around 20 degrees Fahrenheit here lately.

TAsunder,
I do not know about the L'Occitane shaving cream. It has had mixed reviews, I have not used it, and it was reformulated about 6 months ago. I am recommending the L'Occitane shaving soap.. I do not believe that I would let any pharmaceutical or cosmetic sit in 20 deg Fahrenheit weather for hours and expect it to be the same afterwards.

Top Bottom