What's new

L'Occitane in Canada

No. Like Australia, expect sales on selected men's lines around father's day. that's it. I think I will write to L'Occitane Australia. At least I'll have done something about it, hey. :lol:

They do frequently offer online specials, although I have no way of knowing whther or not Canada would be excluded. Personally, I love the L'Occitane line (especially the CASDE SS, which is only $10 for a puck), and I encourage you to try it for yourself.

Enjoy!

I've purchased their products before, however some items are outrageously expensive here. For instance $36 for AS balm!

Anyway, all they have on Canadian site right now is free shipping for Fathers Day - doesn't really help.

I've purchased their products before, however some items are outrageously expensive here. For instance $36 for AS balm!

Anyway, all they have on Canadian site right now is free shipping for Fathers Day - doesn't really help.

The AS balm is $29 here, which is a little less expensive, but not that much. With the notable exception of the SS, it is not an inexpensive line. Extraordinarily high quality, however (IMHO).

Enjoy!

High quality, no doubt. Some items are priced OK, I believe soap refill is great value, but $12 for a styptic pencil??

They told me that they can not offer the same sorts of sales as the US sites as they are some kind of agent or distributor. Apparently, their pricing for the actual purchase of the in store products, is higer :001_huh:

All I know is that we don't get the awesome deals that are to be had down south.

Stopped by downtown store the other day, they had a sign in front saying "Come shave with Cade". I thought there was a sale going on, but no, nothing like that. Then I noticed a new product, balm in Baux scent, and asked for a sample. Again no, only a squirt on the hand in the store. What's up with them?

lol. take in a container, or several, ask them for samples....enough to test over several shaves, particularly if it is not possible to frequent the store easily/often. Even with established rapport and they remember you from anonymous potential customers sampling is difficult depending upon who greets you with the "bon jour". Perhaps it's a 'french thing' (only joking) cie la vie :wink:

Similar prices here in NS. I have the AS balm (paid $36) and the soap ($16).

I guess its not that bad, because i really like the products. And the balm seems to be going a long way.

I too, wish we'd see the deals like they have in the states, not just on L"ocitaine, but pretty much everything else. Seems like we overpay on everything up here.

lol. if it's that bad across the board in Canada with over pricing/taxing etc, don't even consider immigrating to Australia!

I too love L'Occitane's product. I really REALLY like the shaving cream, but really dislike how much is necessary to create decent lather. Factoing that in also, it is not worth buying at that price when there are so many others as good or better that last MUCH longer.

Top Bottom