What's new

L'Occitane Green Tea

I picked up some of the L'Occitane Green Tea in the last B&B Decant. Anyone else have this? Thoughts? It is an interesting fragrance that I can't quite place all the parts of, but seems to last about 15 minutes and gone on me. Next up is going to be about 4 sprays I think...

Dennis

I have some ....but not from the decant. I find it to be pleasant....and the scent lingers most of the day for me. Must be differing chemistry!!!

Brian

I usually have problems with colognes fading quickly, but L'Occitane Green Tea (not a decant) lasts very well for me.

I find it quite long lasting on me as well. Perhaps try an extra squirt or two. I really like the scent.

Well, this is interesting. I have been doing the spray and walk into it thing that I usually do mainly on the chest. I'll give it another go tomorrow. The scent is really pretty nice for warm weather - not heavy at all. I am having a hard time forming an opinion on it as I seem to get the top notes and then poof, gone, so I don't get the mid and base notes on it.

Gracias all -
Dennis

I got some of this scent from the decant club, highly recommend this as a prefered method of obtaining great samples that can be used more than a few times so you can really get a good taste if you will like the scent. I found this scent, the Green Tea, to start off very nice but it dried down to a very floral scent on me which I found to be very unpleasant and caused a headache for me. I have never done well with floral scents though. This is just my experience and everyone's body chemistry is different so the scent will change to your own body.

Darren

Top Bottom