What's new

L'Occitane Cade shaving soap for $14

So this is my first post, but I had great news and just had to share it with everyone. I was tooling around the mall here in Orlando, and went to the
L'Occitane store for a moment and noticed their normally $35 aluminum shaving bowl had a $4 sticker on it. Their shaving soap had a $10 sticker on it as well. With it being so close to Father's Day, I asked if this was the real price and the associate laughed and said, "Yeah! Can you believe it?!" I bought both the Cade soap and dish for $14. It was as amazing (see http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?ltr=L&t=1815). Not sure if this is online, but definitely true in stores with no coupons or anything. Happy shaving!

I can corroborate this, and it appears to be a company wide sale, not restricted to Canada. Here in the Philly area, I picked up 2 pucks of the Cade shaving soap for US $10 each, and the normally $28 metal bowl was $6(!).

Not available on their company website at that reduced price :-(

Could be just for in store purchases, then. Their website shows an "up to 50%" savings sale, but there could be some sweeteners to entice people into the bricks and mortar stores.

This is one of my favorite soaps. You gentlemen will be very happy.

I, however, am a little upset that I paid full retail for the dang bowl. Nuts!

:sad:

lol Don't worry Neil, like the rest of the world, perhaps you are subsidising USA L'Occitane's specials on men's products. I believe Portugal is paying the most. :w00t:

I bought a refill - $16. The bowl is $30. I'd never pay that much $ for that bowl - it isn't that nice. The soap is soft enough that you can easily cut it and mash it to fit any bowl you have on hand

Also like to add that I went back today and the small 1oz. Cade brand aftershave lotion (NOT the 2.5oz) is on sale for $5 in the stores. The 2.5oz. is usually $30, and when you can get three 1oz. tubes for $15, I call that a deal!

I feel like I'm a L'Occitane poster boy lately, but what I normally laughed at as an expensive product has become the best value I've found in a while. Check in at your store for the Cade aftershave.

If anyone is willing to ship a bowl and a puck to Florida, PM me--here in the Panhandle, there are no such stores. :letterk1:

Top Bottom