What's new

L'Occitane Cade Shaving Cream back on the UK site.

The Cologne (Cade) is gone also... :a31:
My shaving creme is about to finish...

Bit of an update of the The Cologne (Cade). Spotted the below on their website today, looks like its a name change as opposed to it being gone.

1595494879555.png

Bit of an update of the The Cologne (Cade). Spotted the below on their website today, looks like its a name change as opposed to it being gone.

View attachment 1129298
Nope. Trust me, the Cap Cedrat is so far from Cade or the regular Cedrat. Regular Cedrat is a wonderful, long lasting citrus. Perfect for summer. The Cap Cedrat is more of an aquatic, and I really don’t like it. Far too strong for summer. Cade is coming back, but the cologne has not been added yet.

Nope. Trust me, the Cap Cedrat is so far from Cade or the regular Cedrat. Regular Cedrat is a wonderful, long lasting citrus. Perfect for summer. The Cap Cedrat is more of an aquatic, and I really don’t like it. Far too strong for summer. Cade is coming back, but the cologne has not been added yet.

Ah ok, when you said Cologne was missing I thought you meant the L'Homme Cologne range which is now Cap Cedrat. It looks like most of Cade is on the UK website, hopefully the EDT won't be far behind!

Top Bottom