What's new

Locally available shave creams

In the Kansas City area, the mother lode for shaving products is the Striped Cow in Lawrence, Kansas on Mass Street. They have all the European product you could ever want. It is all in stock and as good a price as any online seller. They got me hooked on Taylor of Old Bond Street cream and Daimon Barber aftershave balm. They have ALL the brands you dream of...razors, blades, brushes, mugs, bowls, soaps and creams.

In the Kansas City area, the mother lode for shaving products is the Striped Cow in Lawrence, Kansas on Mass Street. They have all the European product you could ever want. It is all in stock and as good a price as any online seller. They got me hooked on Taylor of Old Bond Street cream and Daimon Barber aftershave balm. They have ALL the brands you dream of...razors, blades, brushes, mugs, bowls, soaps and creams.

This is great to know! I live in KC metro and never knew this!!! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here in Chile Williams and Skin Bracer are classics, Nivea is the strongest new competitor
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
Captura.JPG

I am going to try Burlington, we do not have Giant Eagle and I do now what you mean, Masonjarjar, about not all creams lathering, Cremo for example. When I first posted this I did not know about the AOS at West county mall, maybe I will give it a shot but it is about an hours drive so I would already have to be out that way. There is a St. Charles shaving supply which is also about a hours drive but I think it might only be internet sales. It is amazing what you can find with a little help.

In addition to Saint Charles Shave, there are a couple of other fine shaving artisans in the St Louis area. Sudsy Soapery is on the IL side of the St Louis metro and their soaps are awesome. Not sure if they carry creams or not. Also, Chatillon Lux makes aftershaves, toners and fragrances in St Louis. I couldn't swear to it, but I think one or more of those artisans sell at a local farmer's market, or at least used to.

You might be able to reach out to them and see if they still do that.

Top Bottom