Hey… what’s this?

IMG_4405.jpeg

Is this a couple of kroners?
IMG_4407.jpeg
70784197685__68BC1236-6BBC-4EA9-8AF6-84675BA8ADAB.jpeg

IMG_4408.jpeg

Nice touch… but let’s not get carried away. 😀

IMG_4409.jpeg

The 44 is tad snug but the leather is so soft and supple that a bit of a stretch is to be expected and then they shouid be perfect.

Hey… what’s this?

View attachment 1667191

Is this a couple of kroners?
View attachment 1667203View attachment 1667204

View attachment 1667197

Nice touch… but let’s not get carried away. 😀

View attachment 1667200

The 44 is tad snug but the leather is so soft and supple that a bit of a stretch is to be expected and then they shouid be perfect.
Hope I can explain despite English is not my native language. Each coin is 10 öre. When you compare the Norwegian currency with USD the analogy is:
1 NOK = 100 öre
1 USD = 100 cents
Anyway, very nice loafers. I wasn’t aware of this brand and will take a look at their shoes.

Hope I can explain despite English is not my native language. Each coin is 10 öre. When you compare the Norwegian currency with USD the analogy is:
1 NOK = 100 öre
1 USD = 100 cents
Anyway, very nice loafers. I wasn’t aware of this brand and will take a look at their shoes.
It’s the Penny for the Loafers but no more telephone booths to use them, just my two cents ;)

Every couple of years I try to get excited about loafers, but I just can't. Even though my personal style contains elements of prep/trad, loafers feel like a step too far.

Yours are beautiful, and I hope you get many years of enjoyment!

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
The Aurland loafer that I picked up about 5 months ago are getting their first maintenance/cleaning.

Although they are rountinely brushed off before and after every wear, today, they are being conditioned with Bick 4, the soles are being treated with Saphir’s Sole Guard and a light coat of Saphir mahogany wax.

Before:

IMG_6396.jpeg

IMG_6399.jpeg

IMG_6401.jpeg

After:
IMG_6402.jpeg
IMG_6403.jpeg

Take care of your footwear and they will take of you. 😉😀

Top Bottom