What's new

Living Social Deal - $25.00 for $50.00 worth of Cigars from StogieBoys.com

This made me look!

All part of my plan :001_tt2:

It's not really that bad but a few pages were under construction (deal of the day or something similar) and the photos on those pages I would not want on the screen if a co-worker walked by!

It's not really that bad but a few pages were under construction (deal of the day or something similar) and the photos on those pages I would not want on the screen if a co-worker walked by!

I ran into those. Then I tried to see how many under construction links I could find...for good measure.

Strangely I have them as a facebook friend, altho' I never ordered from them. I think someone sent me their link to a summer temperature contest, which oddly enough I lost to someone in Jersey last summer. Figures I live were its usually 120* and the week they do the contest it dips into the 90s and Jersey goes through the roof. They seem to have pretty good deals but I find my local Tobacconist is usually only about 5-10% more than online and I would rather support my local shop. Definitely have some hot chicas on there tho'!

Jay

Top Bottom