What's new

Livin' the Icrontic Life!

Just had to pop in and say "hello" and let you guys know that you have an awesome site here. The other day an Icrontic forums member asked about shaving techniques and this site came up. Needless to say, a great many men on our site started participating in the lively discussion about the Art of the Shave.

A few of us started lurking here, and I like what I see so much that I just had to say "hi". Icrontic has been around for a long time and it's refreshing to see another site with such a tight-knit community built around a common interest

We have a phrase that we don't use lightly:

proxy.php

You guys are definitely doing it right. Keep up the good work :)

I'm an Icrontic member, and a B&B lurker by way of Fedora Lounge. Just picked up a Merkur LHC and some Feather blades at Anderson's in Oklahoma City, thanks to tips from here, and I'm looking forward to getting my shave on.

Welcome to B&B, guys.

If you gain the interest to take up a traditional razor, soap/cream and a brush, you'll never be satisfied with goo and a cartridge ever again.

Browse, read some tutorials, watch mantic's videos, and hop in. We're here for questions and general help and guidance.

-- John Gehman

Welcome new guys from a fellow new guy. I think you'll find everyone here to be incredibly helpful and quick to offer offer insight based on a lot of experience. I know DE shaving isn't for everyone, but if you have to shave anyway, might as well enjoy it!

Peter

I'm an Icrontic member and not a lurker on B&B. ;)

Hi prime & Buddy J - glad you could finally join us!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I looked at that site, but it appears to be written in some obscure language with which I am unfamiliar. Could someone please explain it to me?

Could someone please explain it to me?

Icrontic started as a computer tech website back in the day reviewing hardware and discussing all the fun stuff you can do with a PC. We've grown and expanded, and our forum now covers a variety of things related to the community. Our members range from the computer illiterate to industry insiders, and if any of you have an interest in things remotely computer related, we'd love for you to swing by.

Also, we have a big annual party up in Michigan where forum members fly in from all over the world to spend a few days hanging out. We tour Detroit's diverse restaurants, sample drinks from around the world, game, and generally have an awesome time. If anyone on B&B is close to Warren, MI on the 19-22 or thereabout, we'd love to meet you.

Hope this doesn't come off as shill, so if it does, I'm sorry.

Welcome to B&B Icrontic members-glad to have you joining the collective:

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE-YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED!

marty

Also, we have a big annual party up in Michigan where forum members fly in from all over the world to spend a few days hanging out. We tour Detroit's diverse restaurants, sample drinks from around the world, game, and generally have an awesome time. If anyone on B&B is close to Warren, MI on the 19-22 or thereabout, we'd love to meet you.

Also, there will be Duct Tape. :biggrin:

Lots of duct tape ;)

Within the last 48 hours, I now feel compelled to completely ditch my Fusion cartridge setup, throw out my nivea-in-a-can, and do this the "right way". I BLAME YOU GUYS.

Also, one aspect that appeals to me greatly is the cost savings. Cartridges are exorbitant.

Within the last 48 hours, I now feel compelled to completely ditch my Fusion cartridge setup, throw out my nivea-in-a-can, and do this the "right way". I BLAME YOU GUYS.

Also, one aspect that appeals to me greatly is the cost savings. Cartridges are exorbitant.

BORG'd!

The cost savings is only really there until you catch one of the various Acquisition Disorders.

Don't let that deter you. By all means, ditch the horribly expensive ingrown-inducing Fusion and spray goop and clothe yourself in the mantle of a man of proper shaving!

BORG'd!

The cost savings is only really there until you catch one of the various Acquisition Disorders.

Don't let that deter you. By all means, ditch the horribly expensive ingrown-inducing Fusion and spray goop and clothe yourself in the mantle of a man of proper shaving!

exactly. I started partly to save money - but it's not happening. it COULD happen - but it's not. :)

Top Bottom