What's new

Liverpool!!??!!

Holy cow! They just keep finding a way to win. I mean the Hammers played hard and I thought they had a good plan, but it just doesn’t matter right now. As an Arsenal fan, I can only dream of such a win streak! Heart breaker for David Moyes again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, its a great story for the EPL and something they need with all of the Man City nonsense that has been going on. I didnt love how the refs pretty much handed them the win over Norwich (the winning goal should have been waived off due to interference due to the pushoff) but Liverpool is deserving to win the Premier League this year.

Yeah, its a great story for the EPL and something they need with all of the Man City nonsense that has been going on. I didnt love how the refs pretty much handed them the win over Norwich (the winning goal should have been waived off due to interference due to the pushoff) but Liverpool is deserving to win the Premier League this year.

I agree. They are deserving for sure. I also agree with you in the Norwich match, would have liked to seen them get that call right.

I just truly started watching The PL and missed the last half of today’s match. I’ve casually watched the Bundesliga for years. I gatta say I’m loving it. Screw America Football. Anywho... Go Wolves!!!! Well and Mighty Norwich.
The two teams I decided to follow. :welcoming:

I just truly started watching The PL and missed the last half of today’s match. I’ve casually watched the Bundesliga for years. I gatta say I’m loving it. Screw America Football. Anywho... Go Wolves!!!! Well and Mighty Norwich.
The two teams I decided to follow. :welcoming:
I hear you. I watched Bundeslida for the past few years but decided to start watching EPL when they announced that Bundesliga would be moving to ESPN+ next season. I must admit that I like EPL better. It's a lot more fast paced and high scoring. I've jumped on with Arsenal because I like their vibe, club culture and their logo.
I'm with you on American football too. I still love the Badgers and Packers but theres so much just standing around in the NFL and NCAA.
I've recently got into rugby too and love watching the Six Nations Cup. Rugby is a man's sport. No pads, no helmets and I love the scrums. It's like let's line our guys up against your guys and see who the better, faster, stronger men are.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I agree. They are deserving for sure. I also agree with you in the Norwich match, would have liked to seen them get that call right.

I just hated to see it end that way for Norwich because they played a great game. I kind of feel like EPL has decided that an unbeaten Liverpool (at least in league play) is best for business and you're going to have to go out and beat them outright and not give the officials a chance to screw it up.

I hear you. I watched Bundeslida for the past few years but decided to start watching EPL when they announced that Bundesliga would be moving to ESPN+ next season. I must admit that I like EPL better. It's a lot more fast paced and high scoring. I've jumped on with Arsenal because I like their vibe, club culture and their logo.
I'm with you on American football too. I still love the Badgers and Packers but theres so much just standing around in the NFL and NCAA.
I've recently got into rugby too and love watching the Six Nations Cup. Rugby is a man's sport. No pads, no helmets and I love the scrums. It's like let's line our guys up against your guys and see who the better, faster, stronger men are.

The PL games are officiated and the NATIONAL GERMAN LEAGUE... surprisingly not so much. lol

kinda lends itself to a more hands off faster game. That being said GO FRANKFURT!!!!!

I’m happy about it thou.

Me too. I’m an Arsenal fan so I like the fact that the 2004 Gunners are still the only unbeaten PL team for an entire season. It was also great to see that kid Sarr get 2 goals. A brace against this Liverpool lot is something. He almost had a hat trick. Fun stuff.

Top Bottom