What's new

Liverpool UK b and m?

Hi,

I hope this is the right place for this question. I couldn’t turf anything up on searches and couldn’t find a sub forum that felt like a good home for it so went with here.

I’m in Liverpool shortly and wondered if any members knew of a decent b and m shave shop? There’s a few in Manchester, but struggling to see any in the Beatles birthplace.

Online shopping is good in many ways, but I’m keen to go full reality. I live very rurally so hoping this trip presents an opportunity!

I’m presuming there’s no members been to Liverpool but figured it was worth one nudge to make sure… 🤞🏻

I’m presuming there’s no members been to Liverpool but figured it was worth one nudge to make sure… 🤞🏻
I live in Aintree,Liverpool mate and as far as i know the only B&M stores are discount stores all across the UK that don't sell any shaving gear or very little.Barrister and mann are completely different there are none in Liverpool.There's no shaving shops in Liverpool that i am aware of.Hope this helps.

I live in Aintree,Liverpool mate and as far as i know the only B&M stores are discount stores all across the UK that don't sell any shaving gear or very little.Barrister and mann are completely different there are none in Liverpool.There's no shaving shops in Liverpool that i am aware of.Hope this helps
Ok. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Top Bottom