What's new

Little Travel Gillette

I recently found this little razor. It came with a little case. I've used it a couple of times. It gives a really nice soft shave with little effort. Its a bit hard to hold and get the angle right but really works much better than I expected. Anyone know anything about this one?

Here it is with the Merkur for comparison:

proxy.php

Hanging on an mug to show how small it really is:

proxy.php

Razor with case:

proxy.php

Top of razor:

proxy.php

Underside of head:

proxy.php

These travel sets were made in dozens, if not hundreds, of varieties in the 60's and 70's. They came in soft packs like your and in hard cases, as well. There were British and American made razors in these sets. I saw one recently in a shop that was in a Six Flags Over Texas set.

The Travel Tech is a great little razor to collect. Because many do not collect them they are easily avaliable. I myself have a few and enjoy using them. They hel me perfect my technique. They take a little omre effort and time to use so it slows me down some so I have the time to reall focus on my shave. Keep collecting RAD never goes away.

I have one that I bought recently on B/S/T. I used it on a recent 3 day trip and loved it. A great travel razor and cheap enough that there is no excuse not to have one in your collection.

It was one of my first finds and I have had really good results using it. Yes it surprised me that it provided good shaves...come to think of it I should get it into the rotation soon! :biggrin:

I have that little travel razor, it give's decent shaves, good enough to have one for when you travel or to even put into your rotation..:biggrin:

I got a mint condition travel tech off the bay for 7.00 shipped. A steal if you ask me. One of my favorite little razors. They are nice and very compact if you do plan to use it while traveling.

Top Bottom