What's new

Little Town Georgia

Well gents I had to tell someone. I had to go into Metter Ga to get my Focus looked at by the dealer. When in town, I wandered into the local pharmacy, Chandler Pharmacy, to see if there was any neat shaving stuff. Well, sure enough, I was thrilled to find Wilkinson Sword blades! I am not sure if these are all that common, but I figured since you can't get them on WCS then they aren't growing on trees everywhere. I was thrilled to find some neat blades locally!

Good for you. It seems that now very few stores of any kind seem to carry DE blades. Thank goodness for the internet. A quick order from almost any of the suppliers, and you'll have your order within the week. :001_rolle :001_tongu

Sweet! Looks like a quick trip to metter is on store later this week. Tricky are you still here in the boro? If so are you the one who keeps heading to the antique store on 67? Everytime I'm in there the lady that works there keeps telling me some one else is also looking for the razors and just recently a pipe rack.

I just saw this post! Im from the 'boro as well!

I frequently hit up the 67 Antique Mall for razors. I am almost certain that she was referring to me in regards to the pipe rack. I was looking for one because they look like they would make great razor holders.

I guess the good news is I have finally weaned myself off razor AD. I wont be any competition! Im still looking for places locally that sell decent soap. There isnt much of anything in Savannah either--unless you guys know of somewhere.

Top Bottom