What's new

Listen up you noobs:Pif

Pif closed
I want to contribute a little to your learning experience . This pif will last until Friday noon and is open to everyone . Just post "I'm in"and a winner will be picked randomly . Hopefully it will go to someone new to the game . It has 1 VDH delux puck , alum , The Shaving Factory tto razor , 10 Derby blades , 4 German Wilkinson Swords , 5 Astra SP , 3 Gillette Silver Blues , 5 Shark SC , 2 Feathers , 7 Gillette Black's , and finally a tube of Derby lemon cream . $IMG_20131120_201526.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

i'm totally new to this and looking to learn more!

thanks!
P
I want to contribute a little to your learning experience . This pif will last until Friday noon and is open to everyone . Just post "I'm in"and a winner will be picked randomly . Hopefully it will go to someone new to the game . It has 1 VDH delux puck , alum , The Shaving Factory tto razor , 10 Derby blades , 4 German Wilkinson Swords , 5 Astra SP , 3 Gillette Silver Blues , 5 Shark SC , 2 Feathers , 7 Gillette Black's , and finally a tube of Derby lemon cream .View attachment 386790

I'm in! I'm relatively new to this, and I love it. Although I see a future of RAD, I personally welcome the new wet shaving overlords!

I'm in!! So far this shaving journey has only gotten me in the doghouse ever since I found this site... This would be a nice reprieve, lol. Thanks for the chance.
Lane

Top Bottom