What's new

Listen to this guy! Spot on! This country needs to come to its senses!

"Boneless chicken wings" are better than real chicken wings. Change my mind.

While I doubt you are serious, the reason the wings are better than the tenders are as follows:

Actual chicken meat (wings) vs. processed tenders.
Bone in meats are juicier vs. deep fried whatever they use to make the tenders
You can toss the bones at the hottie two tables over to get her attention.

While I doubt you are serious, the reason the wings are better than the tenders are as follows:

BUT, I like a MOUTH FULL of food when I am chewing to maximize flavor. I like to stuff mouth fulls back to back quickly (OK disgusting to watch, but I am not on a date here). With real wings I bite my fingers and snap into wing bones rendering me irritated and ruining my feeding experience. Boneless however are free flowing right in one after another. No bones, no cartilage, no bitten fingers.

Mostly being argumentative and playing devils advocate. I probably prefer bone in wings myself.

Arguing in favor of bone in....Back in the day at one certain chain restaurant, the waitress would sit down and debone your wings if you wanted. Food and company, plus no bitten fingers.

Personally, I am in favor of naming them "Saucy Nuggs".. But feel the more pressing issue here is what do you dip them in. Blue Cheese, Honey mustard, BBQ sauce?

Personally, I am in favor of naming them "Saucy Nuggs".. But feel the more pressing issue here is what do you dip them in. Blue Cheese, Honey mustard, BBQ sauce?
One must get a surplus of wings to allow a variety of dipping sauces. Of course the ranch and blue cheese going with the HOTTEST wings available.

My best friend and I have done the "hot for the sake of it" nonsense. FLAVOUR is key. Burning the roof of your mouth off is kind of pointless, as is incinerating your tastebuds.

My best friend and I have done the "hot for the sake of it" nonsense. FLAVOUR is key. Burning the roof of your mouth off is kind of pointless, as is incinerating your tastebuds.
I'm with you. I live in the hot chicken capital of the world. I'm just not into the pain.

I first learned of "buffalo wings" from Julia Child. 1. The real Buffalo wing is just the drum portion of the wing, shame on those who serve the middle segment. 2. It must be bleu cheese with celery. There is no such thing as boneless wings.
a739ce8f9cf9b20cb2a4e0a444390033.jpg

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
The bones serve a noble service. Many's the man who has given up the drink for life after discovering a half eaten chicken wing from the previous night lodged between his cheek and his gum on awakening after a night of heavy drinking.

Top Bottom