What's new

List of razors that cover the blade tabs

Hello,

I might be in minority, but I love a De Razor that covers the blade tabs. This is one of the primary reasons why I like Fatip line. The blade is almost covered and the exposure of it never gets in your way while using the razor under the nose.

Can we make a list of razors that cover the blade tabs ? My feedback.

1. Fatip razors
2. Razorock Gamechanger

Let's make a list of these razors based on the razors used by you guys!!

Razorock MJ-90 (a CNC-machined DE89 clone with an aluminum head and titanium handle, but with covered blade tabs, unlike the original).

Same here, I pefer it when the tabs are covered. Game changer, I think the Mamba and Titanium Baby Smooth are covered. I seem to recall reading somewhere that the new Baby Smooths are also covered, same as the Ti.

It's been a while since I've used these and they are now in storage but I think iKon 102, ATT S1, Wolfman, BBS-1 (or partially?), Blackbird, Rockwell, Timeless.

I'm hoping I'm not mistaken, my memory is a bit hazy as I've been using one razor for a year or so now.

Same here, I pefer it when the tabs are covered. Game changer, I think the Mamba and Titanium Baby Smooth are covered. I seem to recall reading somewhere that the new Baby Smooths are also covered, same as the Ti.

It's been a while since I've used these and they are now in storage but I think iKon 102, ATT S1, Wolfman, BBS-1 (or partially?), Blackbird, Rockwell, Timeless.

I'm hoping I'm not mistaken, my memory is a bit hazy as I've been using one razor for a year or so now.
Well, I know the Rockwell Model T is supposed to be covered blade tabs, but I've yet to have one in my hands. I have the 6c, but can't remember if the tabs are covered.

Well, I know the Rockwell Model T is supposed to be covered blade tabs, but I've yet to have one in my hands. I have the 6c, but can't remember if the tabs are covered.

I was a big fan of the 6s when it first came out, and was going to sign up for the Model T but decided against it last minute. That was a couple of years ago, I think?

Anyway that would have been a great concept if they were able to make it as intended. I think the materials are Zamak now as opposed to SS being originally planned. Again hazy memory here. I really have to take fish oil or something.

proxy.php

Great list guys. So far:

1. Fatip razors (about 98-99%)
  2. Razorock Gamechanger
  3. ATT Windsor line
  4. Charcoal Goods
  5. Paradigm
  6. iKon Deluxe open comb (as well as Standard safety bar Deluxe)
  7. Wilkinson black delrin Classic Razor
  8. Rex Ambassador, 99%
  9. AS-D2
  10. RS-10
  11. iKon OSS
  12. Probak
  13. Krect
  14. Gibbs, including the models that accept standard blades
  15. Merkur Futur
  16. Qshave Futur clone
  17. The Bevel
  18. Baili
  19. Razorock Mamba
  20. Razorock MJ-90
  21. Rockwell Model T
Keep them posted if you have any other suggestion!

not from personal experience but from their lengthy descriptions and the pics at their site.....the new PAA Ascension DOC's completely cover the blade tabs within the head

Top Bottom