What's new

List of hard to obtain modern razors.

Colonial is working on a V2 of the General so you won't see any V1's anymore... Best bet is to place a WTB in the BST section of the forum if you want one.

Whoa didn’t know there was a v2 coming out! Any idea when?

V1 stainless pretty much ended my search for new razors.

Whoa didn’t know there was a v2 coming out! Any idea when?

V1 stainless pretty much ended my search for new razors.
It had been pushed back for they're DE release which is just taking pre-orders and is being mfg'd right now so guessing a few months after that. I believe the DE is due in August...

Here's a few hard to find razors I can think of off the top of my head.

1. Wolfman's are always hard to obtain as far as buying one off the website so you can get the head, handle and gap etc you would like. Secondary market is a crapshoot as far as getting everything you want in one razor and you will pay dearly for one. Best bet is on a BST if you find a member that is willing to sell one at retail price.
2. Tradere is considered a modern razor and good luck with finding one of those. They do come up at a premium price now and then though. Awesome shaver!
3. Raw Shaving is out of business so they are getting and are probably going to be harder to get as time goes by as people discover what a great shaver they are. Triple the hard to get with the 10 Titanium's that were made.
4. LASSC BBS1 SS is very hard to find and the Titanium is next to impossible and you'd have sticker shock on that one.
5. Paradigm Titanium 1 is another. Only 50 or 51 where made and what a shame. Great shaving razor that got tagged as way to aggressive when it first came out and Andrew stopped making them which I didn't find aggressive at all when I used one. I found it to be very efficient, Smooth and manuverable. What's not to like and what a shame IMHO.
6. Ikon Shavecraft Tech. Not easy to find anymore and it commands a lot more than it sold for brand new. An efficiency monster which I happen to love!
7. Muhle 2011 R41. Another efficiency monster that I love which is a modern razor that you don't see to often up for sale.

There are probably others that I'll think of an hour after I post this up but my contribution to this thread.

Good hunting!

Top Bottom