What's new

Liquid hand and face soap reccomendations.

I would like some advice on a decent quality pump action soap that can be used for both hand and face please. Thanks

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Just wondering if you could let us know what part of the world that you are in? This might help us narrow something down for you. I am in Australia and what I think might be okay may not be available in your area.

Just wondering if you could let us know what part of the world that you are in? This might help us narrow something down for you. I am in Australia and what I think might be okay may not be available in your area.
Good idea, I'm in the UK. Looking for something to use everyday.

Savon liquide de Marseille from TK Maxx/Home Sense. It's £5.99 a bottle from various brands. It is SLS free. It is coconut and other oils such as olive and argan. There is no palm oil. It can be used as hand and facial soap, shower gel, and shampoo.

Last edited:
Savon liquide de Marseille from TK Maxx/Home Sense. It's £5.99 a bottle from various brands. It is SLS free. It is coconut and other oils such as olive and argan. There is no palm oil. It can be used as hand and facial soap, shower gel, and shampoo.
Thats great, thanks. Just what I was after.

Top Bottom