What's new

Lip Balm request

BadgerBalm is a really good line-up....Their "Sleeping Balm" is practically a MIRACLE PRODUCT as far as I'm concerned.

Being a cyclical insomniac I was so blown away by the efficacy of the Sleeping Balm that I hit their web-site & bought 20 of their 50c samples to give away to people I liked or knew weren't sleeping well.....Plus their Tins are the coolest commercial artwork (all Badgers all the time) going so you'll never through away any of your empties, you will find something
to put in them l'il tin cans from screws to fishing hooks...

I thought i replied to this before...

I use L'Occitane's shea butter lip balm. One application in the morning and one at night and I'm good to go. I used to have to constantly apply lip balm all day long winter and summer.

That's how I am. That's why I searched B&B for help with this. I always lose my Chapstick, I think when I pull my keys out of my pocket. I realized last night that I didn't have it, and I've been suffering all day. I put Cetaphil moisturizer on my lips before bed, and that sort of helped. My lips hurt right now. :frown:

Looks like this thread has been dug up again.

Who dug this old dog up?:w00t:

Guilty. :redface:

I can't even concentrate on my schoolwork because my lips are bothering me so much! I'm going to have to find me something or order me something tomorrow. Not that I have schoolwork after tomorrow. Ever again :smile:. Oh, except a paper or two I'm going to turn in next week.

Mary Kay has a great lip balm with SPF-15. They also have a lip mask that removes dead skin cells and makes your lips feel great. Your significant other will like it!

This past winter i used Avalon Organics vitamin c lip balm with great results. A couple of dabs twice a day is all i used. Ita has a nice slightly sweet orange flavor. Whole Foods carries it.

Top Bottom