What's new

Linux Mint

*looks around. Reads thread backchatter. Is utterly not surprised.* :D

Hello there, fellow nerds, from a deliciously fast Slackware 12.1 system, because dang if the longer I use this stuff the less I want between me and my system.

OldSaw

The wife's investment

Hello there, fellow nerds, from a deliciously fast Slackware 12.1 system, because dang if the longer I use this stuff the less I want between me and my system.

Wow! Just joined and already into the Linux thread. Glad to have you. I was ready to concede 5000 to The anything Thread (TAT), but with new blood we could easily steam roll this thing along for another 1000 and maybe even give them a run for their money.

Thanks for chiming in. Maybe you can compare notes with some of the guys in this thread who know what you are talking about.

Wow! Just joined and already into the Linux thread. Glad to have you. I was ready to concede 5000 to The anything Thread (TAT), but with new blood we could easily steam roll this thing along for another 1000 and maybe even give them a run for their money.

Thanks for chiming in. Maybe you can compare notes with some of the guys in this thread who know what you are talking about.

HERETIC! Burn the witch!

And besides, Cory's futzing with his machine tonight... should be tons of posts tomorrow. 5k... piece o' cake.

And welcome to the N00b!

:lol: Brutally honest. Gotta love that!

HERETIC! Burn the witch!

And besides, Cory's futzing with his machine tonight... should be tons of posts tomorrow. 5k... piece o' cake.

And welcome to the N00b!

Umm...yeah. About that. Kinda got tied up...but, there's always tomorrow.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Umm...yeah. About that. Kinda got tied up...but, there's always tomorrow.

:sad: :a35:

I guess it's a good thing you spent your milk money on food then.

Tied up? Possible milk money embezzling scheme? Czarina will be out? Hmmm... me thinks there is more to this story.

Did she come home and finally throw the other boot at him? Perhaps she discovered the plans to divert milk funds, which is actually a kingdom offense in the land of Cheddar and carries pretty heavy penalties, even for the Czar. Or was he just reckless and careless while walking those two dogs and they wrapped their two 30' long leashes around him and a small tree, leaving him at the mercy of the local pigeons and seagulls, while waiting for the Czarina to come home and rescue him. Hmmm... I wonder.

Tied up? Possible milk money embezzling scheme? Czarina will be out? Hmmm... me thinks there is more to this story.

Did she come home and finally throw the other boot at him? Perhaps she discovered the plans to divert milk funds, which is actually a kingdom offense in the land of Cheddar and carries pretty heavy penalties, even for the Czar. Or was he just reckless and careless while walking those two dogs and they wrapped their two 30' long leashes around him and a small tree, leaving him at the mercy of the local pigeons and seagulls, while waiting for the Czarina to come home and rescue him. Hmmm... I wonder.

:lol:

It wouldn't have been quite so bad had it not been a late night walk in his linux-powered penguin feety pajamas with matching head gear. :)redface:) It has been a total nightmare trying to keep the photo out of the press, but there are some advantages to a Czardom at least, like near total control of the media. (damn free press!)

(Thank God, Cory has a good sense of humor... I can just see the Gulag man pulling up to Dennis's and my doors one day soon.)

OldSaw

The wife's investment
:lol:

It wouldn't have been quite so bad had it not been a late night walk in his linux-powered penguin feety pajamas with matching head gear. :)redface:) It has been a total nightmare trying to keep the photo out of the press, but there are some advantages to a Czardom at least, like near total control of the media. (damn free press!)

(Thank God, Cory has a good sense of humor... I can just see the Gulag man pulling up to Dennis's and my doors one day soon.)

Crap! We have one of those? :eek:

REAL nerds don't need an OS they just write assembly code to get everything to work.

proxy.php

Top Bottom