What's new

Lining Up A Slant Blade

This whole thread has inspired my slant usage this week. I should be receiving my ATT X1 Slant tomorrow so it will definitely be an all slant week continuation.
Tonight I took out my Hoffritz slant which I hadn't used in a while.
I love setting razors aside for a while and then randomly taking them out for a spin.
It quickly reminded me of how wonderful it is. Popped in a Personna Lab Blue, required
zero alignment and it was good to go.
It's essentially the 37C with a tad more aggressiveness/efficiency
and fantastic 1960's German build quality & tolerances. A wonderful tool!
It left me with an incredibly close and smooth face. This is a razor that I recommend
anyone to get of they are interested in slants. They are hard to find and on the expensive side
but they're well worth it!

full

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Ok!
I think that's what I said last week. And the week before. And the one before that...
;)
I need to get another Filament after my daughter ran off with mine to shave her legs with. You still haven't tried the M4 tech laying on your desk I said. Here, look at this nice Blue Tip I just got. Too heavy she said. OK, how about this pretty Feather AS-D2 with a 10 gram LHF handle?
Nah, I like the Filament, my legs are like glass.

~doug~

I need to get another Filament after my daughter ran off with mine to shave her legs with. You still haven't tried the M4 tech laying on your desk I said. Here, look at this nice Blue Tip I just got. Too heavy she said. OK, how about this pretty Feather AS-D2 with a 10 gram LHF handle?

Nah, I like the Filament, my legs are like glass.

~doug~

Her legs break easily? :laugh:

Top Bottom