What's new

Lime

I was just about to order Anglia Perfumery's Spiced Limes and Imperial Lime. At the last minute, however, I decided against ordering from Anglia since it would be a blind buy and I decided on Crabtree and Evelyn's West Indian Lime Cologne, which I purchased today.

Can anyone offer guidance on Anglia Perfumery's Lime offerings?

I believe that the Imperial Lime is basically the same stuff as the old Crown Imperial Lime, which was pretty legendary from what i have read. Crown stopped making it and Anglia pretty much took the recipe over.

Or so i read somewhere.....

I have the Spiced Lime and just ordered the Imperial Lime.To my unrefined nose the Spiced Lime is very close to the Shulton Old Spice Lime but much more refined and longer lasting.Starts off with lime,then I get some citrus and finally the spice hits.A very fresh scent.

Starts off with lime,then I get some citrus and finally the spice hits.A very fresh scent.

This.

Spiced Limes compared to the Imperial Lime is even more fresh without the spices. Yet there's a pretty good longevity, I'll have to admit. As for myself, the Imperial Lime seems to tilt a little bit towards grapefruit when it dries down, from the more all citrusy opening.

Both are great for the citrus fans. You can even pick up both, the A/S and the EdT, if you're worried about longevity.

$nd.17256.jpg

Top Bottom