What's new

Lime Soap?

I got a sample of Castle Forbes lime and despite it using lime EO only it smells absolutely NOTHING like a fresh squeezed lime, very lime candy super sweet. It does lather like nobodies business though so you won't be disappointed there.

I guess based on this thread I should try the Captain's next.

I quite like Soap Commander Lime and Patchouli. To me, it smells almost entirely of lime; I get very little patchouli.

+1 this is the best pure lime soap I've found. I was wasn't blown away by the performance, but others swear by it. Don't be scared of patchouli, it is only there (very faintly) to anchor the lime EO.

Others have mentioned Captain's Choice Lime as well. I think CC does the "Lime" thing better than Castle Forbes, which is saying a lot.

I like Taylor of Old Bond Street Lime...

$TOBS_Lime.jpg

imcndn

I have a Stirling Lime sample that will be getting its turn as soon as I finish another sample that's been going.
I'll also be getting Taconic Lime in some time soon.

I have and like Crabtree and Evelyn West Indian limes soap. It's a nice triple milled soap. Their new formulation that is in stores currently is quite good. Their previous one is only good for bathing...

As mentioned, QCS makes the Iced Key Lime, but they also used to make a pure Key Lime soap and cream. I inquired earlier this year and was rewarded with a special order of both the cream and balm in a gorgeous pure lime scent. Both the balm and cream are top performers for me.

QCS has an iced key lime that is nice.
I've also enjoyed Trumper's lime hard soap bowl, altho others hereabouts complain about it.
T&H West Indian Limes cream is also a fav of mine.
altho it's hard to beat CF Lime!

Trumper's as well, although their scents for cologne and soap are very short-lived.

Top Bottom