What's new

Lime Shaving Cream

I'm in the market for a lime cream. I'm sure none of you have an opinion as to who makes the best lime shaving cream?

I actually have a tub of the Trumper Lime and I love it! The scent goes away fairly fast though, as does the cologne. I am awaiting my shipment of Lime supplies from Ems Place, so excited :w00t:

Anyway, I have the sample thing of lime that I got from Trumper, if you like I can refill it and send it on to you so you can try it. I found the Trumper cream to be very nice and thick and slick. (I do really want to try the CF though as I have heard it is great and fills the bathroom with a long lasting Lime scent. Given a choice, and more money I would buy some CF as well, but I am newly diagnosed with SCAD :blushing: )

Darren

I had posted this to another thread in terms of scent comparison. As for shaves, the Coates or the Taylor, though the scents are completely different.

Of those listed by Scotto, I have tried T&H and Trumpers and of those 2, I would be inclined to go with the T&H. Also, don't forget that KMF makes a widely available and inexpensive lime cream that smells quite nice as well.

NMMB said:
Of those listed by Scotto, I have tried T&H and Trumpers and of those 2, I would be inclined to go with the T&H. Also, don't forget that KMF makes a widely available and inexpensive lime cream that smells quite nice as well.

Ditto!!! :wink:

Thanks everyone, I have already ordered some Trumper's West indian Limes, so I am psyched for more hot and humid weather in NYC next week!

got this tub recently, didn't like it -- smelled like sonething you would find under your kitchen sink (or whever you store cleaning products).

nice cream, though -- shaves well, but don't care for the scent.

t&h lime... I've tried a lot of limes creams. The scent of T&H is unreal, and it provides a great shave.

Drew

There are a lot of nice ones, but if you want something with an amazing lime scent....Castle Forbes all the way. Very refreshing, mouth wateringly good scent...and the lather is outstanding. The others are good, mind you....but personally...CF.
John P.

S

Sam

I love Castle Forbes over everything, but I have not tried Salters Limes. Did not know they made it. I have tried Salters Rose and I loved the smell of it the most of any rose cream I have tried. It was a little runny but you could leave the top off for a couple of days and it would dehyrdrate some. It was not as silky and luxurious as Trumpers but for the price, it was a value cream

Sam

Top Bottom