What's new

Lime Shave Soaps

Ok, so I bought some C E Bigelow "body wash" soap that was lemon-lime. It has a very very strong lime scent. Though I wondered if it was too strong, I bought it anyway. I got it home, and I absolutely love the strong lime scent. I have been stumbling throught the reviews here, when I have time, to read about various shave soaps.

So my question to you is this..... What lime shaving soaps have you tried, and how strong was the scent? I am looking for a nice strong scented soap which works well. I can't imagine any scent being too strong, by the way.

Thanks,
Chuck

Castle Forbes lime, very natural smell stays throughout shave
T&H west indian lime cream, strong enough but a little candied
Mama Bear lime essential pure lime nice
Mama Bear spiced lime -also one of my favorites
Srtaight Razor Designs Lime just got this the other day the amount of essential oil in it is unbelievable very strong smelling may be my new go to lime shave soap/cream

About QED, where do I get it. I am surfing the internet and can't find it. All I find is QEDUSA.com, but find no where that lists their own line of shaving soaps.

I'll add my praise to Mama Bears Lime Oil, and her mentholated lime as well.

Another to consider is Ogallala's Lime & Peppercorn shaving soap - and aftershave splash, and deodorant, and bath soap, and air freshener...

I do like the Ogallala's Lime and Peppercorn soap and aftershave. Unfortunately, my wife doesn't. So I only use it when she isn't home. But, boy does it smell good, though.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Looks like I better accept the fact that my first AD is SSAD.

Maybe I will develop RAD next.....

I remember Trumper having an excellent Lime scent. I haven't had it in a while, but I remember it fondly.

~Paul

QED Lime soap (glycerin-based) is the most in your face limey lime scent out there that I've discovered. A great choice that is not a soap is Castle Forbes lime shaving cream. The CF cream is so dense it is almost like soap. It is expensive, but worth it IMHO.

Just placed a recent order for mama bear's Spicey Lime (and some others). This is my first lime scented soap, so we'll see how it goes.

Ok, so I bought some C E Bigelow "body wash" soap that was lemon-lime. It has a very very strong lime scent. Though I wondered if it was too strong, I bought it anyway. I got it home, and I absolutely love the strong lime scent. I have been stumbling throught the reviews here, when I have time, to read about various shave soaps.

So my question to you is this..... What lime shaving soaps have you tried, and how strong was the scent? I am looking for a nice strong scented soap which works well. I can't imagine any scent being too strong, by the way.

Thanks,
Chuck

Col Conk's Lime, very very weak scent, you practically have to put your nose less than an inch from the soap to smell it.

Top Bottom