What's new

LIME! LIME! LIME! Recommendations?

Well in that case stirling is a great fix so not forget the witch hazel splash and an extra bottle of menthol additive.
Personally I like glacial electric sheep too but that is more citronella

And I had a sample of wickham cola where the citrus popped this morning

Uh-oh!, Now I am also thinking about soaps and AS balms that are icy, chilled and exhilarating! :letterk1: :eek2::pipe:
If you can get your hands on it, try the Holy Black Tangerine or Ruby Red! Both heavy in citrus and chill you to the bone, for an extended period of time, although for some reason, I found the Tangerine colder.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Im all about lime this week . I ordered Castle Forbes Lime shave soap and matching balm .I also grabbed some Sebum Gold Lime shave soap . I'm also might pull the trigger on Atelier Pacific Lime cologne. All blind buys and have yet to try any but Im looking forward to it ...Next up ..LEMON

Good choice. CF products go a long way with just a little product. Don't use as much as usual. The balm only requires about 2-3 drops. If you use too much the excess will end up on your cell phone.

Patience! Patience! Patience!(Thoughts to myself) 6/1/21 will be here soon enough. Back to GRUME-er-ing!
and an extra bottle of menthol additive
Mr. Carr,
I am curious what specific additive you had in mind? Thanks for the other suggestions.

It looks like on June 1st, I will be ordering lime, menthol and icy soaps or creams and AS balms. :c1:
I still plan to complete the May GRUME. Thanks for the input.

Can you describe the scent?

For me, all I get is a bright and refreshing lime scent. I didn’t even realize there was other scent notes in it until I just looked it up. There may be some other subtle scent notes in there, but I don’t pick them up over the lime, in the tub or when shaving. I just got my wife to smell it in the tub without telling her what it was and she said it smells like key lime pie and smells amazing. She also said she didn’t get any other scent notes from it.

Top Bottom