What's new

Lime aftershaves with longevity

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
Can anyone suggest a lime aftershave that has some staying power? I have Royall Lyme which I like very much, but it doesn't last long. I also have Stirling lime which won't even let you get out of the door before it's gone. Stirlings MITA has SOME staying power and I get compliments on it.

Agree with others above. Lime is an AWESOME scent...it just does not last all that long. Clubman Citrus Musk lasts longer than some...but not 100% lime. I also like to add Clubman Lime Sec to other aftershaves to give them a Lime-iness. An example is adding some Lime Sec to Fine Platinum....kind of a cool combo for me.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I have two aftershaves I would consider to be lime heavy if not completely lime. Gabels Drops of Lime...that doesn't last long. Black Ship Grooming Black Beard is a very lime forward Bay Rum...it's mentholated. That has some legs, but I still wouldn't consider it edt or cologne strength. I do smell it throughout the day though. Several hours at least. The Bay Rum in it really takes a back seat to the lime, so it might work for you.

Blackbeard aftershave.jpg

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Avon Island Lime x3.

Pinaud Lime Sec does smell synthetic next to it - though better than no lime at all!

AA

Why not create your own? Perfumers alcohol, distilled water, castor oil or glycerine, Lime essential oil. Perhaps another EO to add something such as Bergamot...

Top Bottom