What's new

Lilac Vegetal - The Dogs Threw Me Out

Yup, I just had to try it. I think the dogs thought a cat peed on me.

Anyone want it? I'll even pick up the postage. First unlucky PM "wins!" :thumbdown

[. . . OP ducks and takes cover]

Thanks for Passing It Forward (PIF)

Everyone should pass around items that did not work out for them

Darn. I was too late to the party!

The Veg is next on my list to purchase for trial. I have my fingers crossed that it will choose me.

I laughed about the dog. I have a Great Dane. She is OBSESSED with smells. Anytime I get out of the shower she spends 10 minutes sniffing my head. Anytime I wax my mustache it turns into a make out session as she sniffs my lip. It gets a little annoying, but it makes the kids just cry laughing.

I've never smelled the Veg, but knowing that John Wayne used it makes me respect it.

John Wayne wasn't the only one who knew the power of The Veg!

$IMG_0800.jpg

YEAH BABY!

Well lmarkow's generous PIF arrived yesterday on Valentines Day just in time for me to take my sweetie out to a fancy restaurant wearing it.

We had a lovely evening, however I was disappointed with the food. When the waiter leaned over my shoulder to place my appetizer on the table I heard him sniff and then say "Excuse me sir but I think your Oysters Bienville have turned" and he brought them back to the kitchen. It proceeded the same way with my entree and the wine too. Five stars indeed!.

As Bob Hope used to sing "Thanks....For the Vegery."

I walked into a random drug store yesterday and saw this on the shelf and pondered buying it. The strange comments on this site have me repulsed and intrigued at the same time if that is possible. i didn't end up buy it so I guess it did not choose me yet...

Top Bottom