What's new

lilac veg

with such polarizing views on this scent, I have been reading up on it. I found an old ad for it and suggests that a person use it in bath water to soothe and tone muscles and skin. Any thoughts?? I LOVE lilac, but don't know. Am tempted to buy a bottle just to experience it for myself!

Buy it and try it. A little goes a long way. Its not that expensive so do it. If you don't like it you can use it when you vacuum the carpets. Allow me to explain. Simply wet a kleenex with the lilac veg and let the vac suck it in and then while you are vacuuming and for quite a while after you will have the lovely smell of lilacs in the house. You're welcome!

I like it. I can make out the lilac and there's something buried under that that I can never pinpoint. It's definitely a very interesting scent. At first I was a little iffy about getting some so, I got a sample from Garry and now I'm looking at getting a bottle of it. It goes good with a lot of scents.

hahaha, I am intrigued with the osage bath water. Crap, Im gonna have to buy both and report back. :p whoever said getting into this hobby was gonna save me money was a liar!

I have to repeat myself. The veg is the only aftershave to make my granddaughter cry, twice. That should be hint to everyone.

I got my first bottle of the veg a few days ago and it has changed my life. I don't think I like the scent, but it is strangely alluring and I wake up at 3 a.m. to apply some and then go back to sleep.

Hmmm, after reading all the threads I decided to give the "Veg" a try, I had purchased a bottle when purchasing the other pinaud scents and when I first took a whiff, I placed it at the back of the line. After waiting about 20 minutes, the sent mellowed and I started to like what I was smelling. It actually stuck with me for more than 4 or 5 hours. However, while preparing dinner, SWMBO told me something smelled like mothballs, then she got a little closer and said, "Oh it's you, that smells like an old man." :sad: So I'm torn, I kinda like the veg it does grow on you, but can only wear it when we are defintely not going to be together for a while.

I tried it. Unfortunately, not for me. Reminded me of the gym bathroom.
Other folks love it, so I pif'fed it to a stronger man than I. Fortunately, not a costly experiment.
So, I'll just move on.

proxy.php

ok, so with all the Chosen talk, how the scent is awful then grows on you then you need it... i'm pretty sure The Veg contains some kinda mind control stuff, i'm leaning toward Pod-People spores. The plastic bottles hamper the alien spores ability to take over you, but when decanted to glass they're able to really start cranking. have we ever figured out rhyme or reason to whose chosen (if x works on you, then y should too, but avoid z at all costs)

Top Bottom