What's new

Lilac Veg. All the same?

Luckily the barber supply shop I frequent lets you open and smell AS before you purchase. I have used or even sampled LV, but hear its either a love or hate thing for men.

I've noticed one produced labeled Pinaud Lilac "Vegital" and another as Master Lilac "Vegitol".

Are these basically identical with different labels, or is one better than the other in terms of pleasantness and inoffensiveness?
the barber supply here in Fort Worth will allow you to open and smell. I think the Master us much milder than the Pinaud. IMHO.

Yes, please forgive me - I worded my initial post incorrectly. I was not suggesting that there IS bad stuff in there, but that some imagine they smell bad stuff... :blush:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I have 120+ aftershaves, Master's Lilac is one of them and Pinaud's sadly is not. Talk of being 'chosen' isn't just a metaphor. Before I PIF'd the only bottle of PLV I will ever own, I splashed some on along with my then 19 yr old daughter.

After the dry down, It was very apparent that my daughter was obviously chosen, whilst I was kicked to the proverbial curb. It smelled horrid on me and absolutely heavenly on her. She got a little upset when she found out I had PIF'd it on B&B without asking her if she wanted it first.

I have 120+ aftershaves, Master's Lilac is one of them and Pinaud's sadly is not. Talk of being 'chosen' isn't just a metaphor. Before I PIF'd the only bottle of PLV I will ever own, I splashed some on along with my then 19 yr old daughter.

After the dry down, It was very apparent that my daughter was obviously chosen, whilst I was kicked to the proverbial curb. It smelled horrid on me and absolutely heavenly on her. She got a little upset when she found out I had PIF'd it on B&B without asking her if she wanted it first.
It is he same with me and Gomez.... I mean the MIC is not at all chosen! Not even a little.... Actually he reeks of LIFE! I wear it and smell of glorious lilies on a grave!
$image.jpg

Top Bottom