What's new

Lilac bushes are getting ready to bloom in a few weeks!

1468E992-0BD4-4DA8-A1A5-1000F8AF17E4.jpeg
DF56A43C-7FFE-4297-87E1-7C2CC2DB4D55.jpeg
Stock up!

I have some Clubman Veg but have never tried the Master Veg. How do they compare?
Masters is a little more powdery and pure lilac to me. I like it but not as much as the Pinaud. A lot of people who don’t like the pinaud will get along with the Masters.

Masters is a little more powdery and pure lilac to me. I like it but not as much as the Pinaud. A lot of people who don’t like the pinaud will get along with the Masters.
Sounds nice. I may pick up a bottle sometime.

I noticed the other day that my lilac tree is spouting buds. I look forward to the bloom as since a child I have nearly always had a lilac tree outside my bedroom window.

When we bought this house it was Winter. When Spring came and I found out that a lilac tree was just outside the bedroom window I knew I was home.

We cut the flowers and put them in vases in all our bedrooms. Such a wonderful scent in Spring time even though it's short lived.

Chris

Uh oh!!!
No worries, I'm not chosen!
Try the Masters!

I noticed the other day that my lilac tree is spouting buds. I look forward to the bloom as since a child I have nearly always had a lilac tree outside my bedroom window.

When we bought this house it was Winter. When Spring came and I found out that a lilac tree was just outside the bedroom window I knew I was home.

We cut the flowers and put them in vases in all our bedrooms. Such a wonderful scent in Spring time even though it's short lived.

Chris

Very nice scent indeed. One of my favorite signs of spring.

M

Member 113878

I hate the Pinaud, but got a bottle of the Master this week and used it for the first time this morning.
To me they are light day and night.
The Clubman smells like funerals, while the Master is bright, clean, uplifting.
Longevity is not that bad either, I still smell it a bit on my face.

I hate the Pinaud, but got a bottle of the Master this week and used it for the first time this morning.
To me they are light day and night.
The Clubman smells like funerals, while the Master is bright, clean, uplifting.
Longevity is not that bad either, I still smell it a bit on my face.
One for the unchosen too! Enjoy

Top Bottom