What's new

Li'l Seniorita

Agreeing with you on that one - she's a keeper. If I had found it, I think I would try to sell a more meaningless piece of my collection to make room for a real treasure. Either way, the hunt for vintage beauties is always an exciting one. My dad can't seem to get the hang of DE shaving (nicks himself to pieces) but I have him supporting my RAD:biggrin: Everywhere he goes, he's stopping into every antique store in sight looking for razors. Yesterday, he found me a Ball Tip "NEW" in very good condition! And the search goes on........

I found a companion for my Mexican SS, a Mexican Slim Twist thanks to a last minute heads up from Rodd. Thanks Rodd!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Now to find a Mexican Tech! :cool:

Is that the BUY IT NOW razor from Argentina? It's been on eBay for months. Same seller. I almost bought it along with the Mex SS. =)

Me

Is that the BUY IT NOW razor from Argentina? It's been on eBay for months. Same seller. I almost bought it along with the Mex SS. =)

Me

Yep I think it's the same one. Months huh? I never knew it was out there. It took over three weeks to get here though.

Glad you finally got it Chris! I was about to ask about it. Looks nice! I actually just got my Argentinian Tech set too, they must ship them all at once...

Top Bottom