What's new

Life is hard

The toilet paper roll in a our bathroom hangs right over the heat vent. It makes the paper super dry and uncomfy.

How is your life hard?

The ice dispenser on the refrigerator has been broken for the last year or so. Now we have to open the freezer and scoop the ice out of the reservoir with a cup.

Mentioned in another post, can't decide whether to buy a pair of translucent red dice or Bicycle white dice for counting shaves. Pathetic thing to get hung up on! Surely I have more important decisions in life. But no.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Dice- see if you local blacksmith can hammer one out ... mine did. Has soul; important in daily ritual.

full

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
See. I knew I wasn't going crazy. It is important. It is a big decision! Nice one Ad Astra.

The 'smith was surprised I didn't want a set, so I explained. (Nod of comprehension).

I toss every blade after six; no exceptions. Got tired of some "magic" blade losing its mojo in the middle of a shave. Six is good enough!

Life IS hard. Grass needs cutting, reloading components just sit there, cat won't let me stand up ...

AA

When work interferes with my many hobbies and avocations.

That is actually a very real problem but it will pass someday. I retired last year. Now my morning and daily routine which was very clear when I worked full time is complicated. What time to wake? Should I have another cup of coffee? Shower or no shower today? Shave in the morning or evening? Gee, I may need to go back to work just to simplify things!

It was raining this morning so I drove the car to work instead of riding my bicycle, but the car was low on gas so I had to stop and fill up. Flippin' ridiculous.

Top Bottom